Insurance terms for service kits to farmers
In the event of a bodily injury (trauma) or death of the insured resulting from the accident, the insured or the beneficiary shall:
1. notify Gjensidige ADB of the insured event and its circumstances in writing within 30 (thirty) calendar days of the insured event or within 30 (thirty) calendar days of completion of the treatment.
2. submit the following documents to Gjensidige ADB:
- Standard insurance claim form;
- personal identification document;
- documents providing evidence to the insured event, its circumstances and a right to the insurance benefit in the state language: documents from a healthcare institution (including a confirmed diagnosis, anamnesis, description of tests and treatment applied), death certificate or its copy certified by a notary public, certificate of the insured event if executed in a workplace or at the police, court judgements and other documents certifying the insured event and its circumstances;
- Certificate of the accident at work, accident on the way to or from work in case the accident occurred at work, on the way to or from work.
Gjensidige ADB Department of Damages
(on business days: Monday through Thursday from 8:00 to 17:00; Friday from 8:00 to 15:45)
Fax: (8 5) 249 0923;
e-mail: email@example.com, Address: Eigulių str. 21, Vilnius
In case an accident occurred and you are unsure what to do, call Gjensidige ADB at 1626.
Dear farmers, with Šiaulių bankas, you will get favourable terms and conditions in any weather all year round!