Dakaras Contest rules for participants
1. The organizer of the Dakaras Contest (hereinafter - the Competition) is Šiaulių Bankas AB, legal entity code 112025254, registered address Tilžės str. 149, Šiauliai (hereinafter - Šiaulių Bankas).
2. Contest Period: 10 January 2020 by 15 January 2020 (5 days).
3. Participants of the Contest (hereinafter - a Participant) are natural persons at least 13 years of old residing in the territory of the Republic of Lithuania who answer the question about Dakar Rally asked by Šiaulių Bankas on its Facebook account during the Contest.
4. Organization of the Contest:
4.1. During the Contest, the Participant who answers the question asked by Šiaulių bankas in its Facebook account comment section participates in the game.
4.2. By participating in the Contest, the Participant gives his direct consent to publicly announce his name and surname by posting the winners on Šiaulių Bankas' Facebook account.
5. Prizes of the Contest:
5.1. The prize: Scent in the shape of a Dakar rally car - a pendant for a car. 10 Participants who correctly answer the question will receive 1 scent-pendant per person.
6. Setting up and informing Contest winners:
6.1. Contestants are randomly selected through an external program that will select the winners at random. If after selecting the given answer is correct - the participant wins the prize.
6.2. The 10 participants of the Contest are recognized as winners. The winners of the Contest by their Facebook nicknames will be announced on 15 January 2020 in Šiaulių Bankas' Facebook account as a comment following the announcement of the Contest.
6.3. Each winner of the Contest will be contacted personally via his or her Facebook account within 3 (three) business days of the direct announcement of the winner's name and the prize delivery will be agreed upon. If the winner cannot be contacted within 3 (three) business days, the prize will be awarded to another participant in the game, randomly selected from the entire list of participants, provided the answer of the selected participant is correct.
6.4. The prize is presented to the winners of the Contest by handing it over to the winner by the place of residence in the nearest customer service point of Šiaulių Bankas. When taking over the prize, the winner of the Contest must present his / her identity document.
6.5. The Bank shall not be liable if the winners of prizes do not arrive within two weeks (until 29 January 2020 inclusive) to pick up prizes at the specified customer service point of Šiaulių Bankas.
6.6. Employees of the Bank and its subsidiaries as well as their family members (i.e. a spouse / partner and their children) cannot participate in the Contest.
6.7. In case the Contest prizes are taxed in accordance with the Law on Personal Income Tax of the Republic of Lithuania, the Bank shall pay and declare the income tax of the Republic of Lithuania on the winning Contest prizes.
6.8. The Bank is entitled to unilaterally amend the conditions of the Contest with the prior notice on these amendments published in the same manner as these rules.
6.9. Information about the Contest organized by the Bank, the Rules of the Contest and the winners of the Contest shall be published on the Bank's Facebook account and on the Bank's website www.sb.lt.
7. For the legitimate interest of the Bank, the Participants' personal data will be transferred and processed on the basis of the agreement with Dideli dideli UAB, ensuring that the personal data will be processed in accordance with national and international data protection laws including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU). More detailed information on the processing of Participants' personal data and their rights is available in the Personal Data Protection Rules published on the Bank's website, www.sb.lt/duomenuapsauga