You can accumulate money for various shopping, travel, incidental expenses, for your own or children's future by selecting your objectives-meeting saving measure.
For short-term goals
For short-term goals (up to 2 years), simple, risk-free saving means are suitable, which allow getting a fixed return and accumulate money gradually during some period of time.
When you place this deposit, it is convenient to save money for a longer period of time:
• Deposit term: from 1.5 years
• Fixed rate annual interest is paid
• At any time you can refill the deposit account by the amount starting with EUR 5.
For long-term goals
When choosing a savings measure for long-term goals, it is important to take into account the possibility of eventually achieving the desired result.
Children are our future, and the sooner we start taking care of their future financial basis, the easier it will be for them in the future to achieve their goals. If selecting this deposit:
• You save money for your child till his/her full age
• You can always replenish the deposit account with the desired amount (for the first time from EUR 100)
• You get annual interest, which shall be determined once a year.
You can increase your income obtained after retirement by accumulating pension in the private:
• Second pillar pension funds
• Third pillar pension funds
Now taking care of your future financial well-being in retirement, you can relax, travel, devote to your other hobbies.
The information contained herein is only a presentation marketing message. It cannot be regarded as an offer to use the presented savings and investment instruments. You are responsible for the decisions you make, so before making, read the detailed information about the risk of selected measures.
Please note that investing involves certain risks, so before making an investment decision, you have to take into account that in certain circumstances, which are independent of Šiaulių bankas AB will and action, the value of your investment can drop. Šiaulių bankas AB is not responsible for your decisions taken on the basis of the information contained herein.